As independent agents JJ Insurance works with the best carriers in the world, like Travelers, MMIC, and American Property, to find you the best policy at the best rates possible. Call us at 303.871.8880 or request your free quote now!
Assisted living facilities and nursing homes are businesses that face unique exposure to liability, and it is essential that they are protected with the necessary insurance coverages.
JJ Insurance has the experience to help you build a comprehensive insurance plan that meets your needs. Contact us today for more information.
What Coverages Are Available for Assisted Living Facilities and Nursing Homes?
Coverages are available to help protect your clients, your facility and your operations. Insurers can often make changes to your plan to meet your specific needs. Available policies may include the following:
- General Liability Insurance—This coverage may protect your facility if it is found to be legally responsible for another person’s bodily injury or property damage. It may cover legal fees and medical expenses resulting from such incidents up to the policy’s specified limit.
- Professional Liability Insurance—This insurance type may provide coverage if a client files a lawsuit alleging negligence or failure to perform a service.
- Property Insurance—Property insurance may help provide coverage if your facility or its furnishings are damaged by covered events such as windstorms or theft. Coverage may also be available to help protect your specialized medical equipment.
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance—This coverage may help pay for employees’ lost wages or medical expenses if they experience a work-related injury or illness.
- Directors and Officers Insurance—This may provide coverage for your facility’s directors or officers if they are sued for a decision they made on behalf of the facility.
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance—This coverage may provide protection if your facility is sued for wrongful employment practices such as discrimination, harassment or wrongful termination.
- Commercial Auto Insurance—If your nursing home or assisted living facility owns or operates vehicles, this may provide coverage for the exposures and liabilities associated with their use.
Other coverages may be available and plans can be tailored to meet your needs. Contact your agent for details regarding options, premiums, exclusions and limits.
Secure Your Policy Today
The professionals at JJ Insurance have more than 30 years of experience in providing insurance to assisted living facilities and nursing homes. We can work with you to build a plan that meets your needs. Contact us today to get started today!