Business Owners Policy (BOP) Insurance
Running a business costs money. In addition to routine overhead, you have to consider unexpected costs such as property damage, injuries to customers on company grounds, covering salaries in the wake of a hazard and other expenses. Getting the right business owner policy (BOP) can help reduce the stress of covering significant out-of-pocket costs related to various unfortunate scenarios.
If you live in the Denver, Colorado metro area, the experienced agents at JJ Insurance Inc. can help you out. With our vast knowledge of the market and years of experience, we will find a policy that fits you and your business’s every need.
To get a quote on a policy, visit our website or call us at 303-871-8880 today.
What Is a BOP?
Businesses need multiple types of insurance to cover assets, damage, injuries and other costs. With a BOP, you get one package of essential insurance options. You’ll pay one premium and can tailor coverage limits to your needs. This helps provide financial security for your business.
What Do BOPs Cover?
BOPs vary from company to company. However, most offer standard coverages such as:
- Property insurance—This covers physical assets such as your building and the contents kept inside.
- General liability coverage—If the business is responsible for property damage or injury to customers, this coverage can help you repay them for their losses.
- Interruption coverage—This covers you if you have to close your business temporarily after a hazard. Coverage can pay for expenses such as salaries or taxes while you cannot operate to make money.
Keep in mind that your BOP won’t cover everything. You’ll likely need to combine standard coverage with additional policies such as:
- Commercial auto insurance
- Professional liability coverage
- Workers’ compensation
- Health insurance for employees
At JJ Insurance, we will assist you in choosing a reasonable policy structure for your company.
Contact Us Today
When it comes to your business, you can never have enough protection. The agents at JJ Insurance will ensure you’re adequately covered with a unique, tailored policy for you and your business.
Visit our website or contact us at 303-871-8880 for a quote on a policy today.